Trying To Maintain Rationality

Sunday, June 19, 2005

If Ya Cry For War, Ya Oughta Be Willing To Die For War, Right?


Jesus' General is gonna help make sure that the College Republicans realize that they *can* in fact sign up for military duty. Those rascally GOP kids always seem to forget that it's a viable option... strange, huh?

Operation Yellow Elephant will take place outside of (er, I'm guessing they won't let JG inside) the 56th College Republican Biennial Convention over the weekend of June 24th-25th.

College can always wait a year or two, kidlets! Sign up! The Army's having a tough time finding ground warriors these days - don't let this fantastic opportunity pass you by.

2 Comments:

  • Hi. I just restarted my blog and I know it's fun to get comments from people you don't know. Learn how to post pictures and it's even funner! (I can say funner 'cause I have a PhD in English and I use its/it's correctly).

    Check out
    http://allitown.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:03:00 PM  

  • I tell ya... "its/it's" is one of my pet peeves.

    I'll check out your bloggorific blog.

    =)

    By Blogger EconAtheist, at Saturday, June 25, 2005 11:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home