Trying To Maintain Rationality

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Less Go Shewt Us Sum Dawgs, Lester

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU LOVE PETS, THE FOLLOWING VIDEO LINK MAY DISTURB YOU.

I'm gonna be honest with myself here. Yeah, stray dogs can be a problem -- you don't know wtf kind of pack mentality they've got goin' on and they can be mean fuckers if they're starving and/or feeling threatened.

But.. other than the two yippers in the middle of the video, these ones looked mostly like garden-variety abandoned pets. Nice doggies, in otherwords.

Some of them were being shot by the local authorities. [shaking head]

Since I'm the EconAtheist I'll quote a famous economist (instead of Mohandas Ghandi):

"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But can they suffer?"
--Jeremy Bentham

4 Comments:

  • Hey, they're going to go to Heaven anyway? That's what the God says.

    Oh, wait, that wasn't God. That was Burt Reynolds.

    George Burns is God.

    Wow, I just get so mixed up.



    Seriously? I think those people actually enjoyed their "job."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, September 10, 2005 8:58:00 AM  

  • I was waiting for you to finally comment somewhere! *sheesh* Slacker.

    By Blogger EconAtheist, at Saturday, September 10, 2005 1:28:00 PM  

  • Hey, look.. I had to finish reading ALL the archives first. Okay???

    And also, I have a life outside of reading your blog.

    Allright, so I'm lying about that. I *don't* have a life...

    Slacker? Naaahhh... The Stark Fist of Removal got me years ago :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, September 10, 2005 2:43:00 PM  

  • Tried to watch the video but it cut out about half way through and couldn't get it back. I saw enough though to know that there are some real nasty assholes down there shooting people's pets.
    Dirty fucks!

    By Blogger Grandpa Eddie, at Saturday, September 10, 2005 2:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home