Trying To Maintain Rationality

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I Feel Like Posting A Naomi Watts Pic


Okay! =)

Sometimes you just have to post a Naomi Watts photo to get the ol' bloodstream rolling along.

I dunno about y'all, but as far as I'm concerned she's the most lovely thing this planet has ever produced.

:pitter-patter:

Now that she's not with that Heath Ledger dude anymore... I think that... I have a legitimate shot... at continuing to long for Naomi Watts from afar. =|

*sigh*

Like pi and e, some things never change.

So. Does anyone think that the Iraq war is coming along nicely? No? Fantastic.

Let's get our kids outta there, work on restoring citizen authority over corporations, work on educating *all* persons such that everyone in fact gets equal opportunity to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness... and get back to reclaiming our country.

2 Comments:

  • Ahhh... Nay-oh-me. Do blondes have more fun?

    I dug her in i <3 huckabees... i'm still a brunette man myself, but that doesn't explain my x-wife, or does it?

    So you're a bucks fan... Not too into sports b-sides NFL myself. still, go bucks, go brewers... every dog has it's day. woof-woof

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:20:00 PM  

  • I'm a brunette afficionado too, but there's just ~something~ about miz Watts.

    Ya ya - the Bucks and 'Crew are finally on an upswing... jesus it's been a long time =( .. wait.. you left out "Go Packers" =|

    Did you notice that you're the SECOND commenter in here in the whole 2 weeks that I've been up? I'm *really* moving up in this whole blogosphere thingy!

    [insert pride here]

    By Blogger EconAtheist, at Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home