Trying To Maintain Rationality

Friday, February 24, 2006

My Ticket? Dismissed. Officer Mansavage? Denied! Suck It, Loserboy. *PPPPPLT!*

You may recall that I got pulled over (for having an expired sticker on my license plate) by a douchebag cop a few weeks back... and that rather than give me a warning and tell me to take care of it a.s.a.p., he cited me.

In any case, my court appearance this morning lasted about, oh, 2 minutes... I'm not exaggerating - the court commisioner just looked at my citation, asked if I registered my vehicle since then, looked at the registration certificate that I handed him, noted that my driving record was clean, and told me that the ticket was waived. The sheriff just pointed at the exit doorway and told me to have a nice day.

I had to waste 2 hours of my life (including waking up early, shower, drive time, etc) for that? The court had to waste its valuable time/resources over virtually nothing? I guess so. Ofiicer Mansavage - you, sir, are a retard. Next time you pull someone over for something so utterly non-threatening to the public... try simply issuing a warning. You'd have saved a bunch of people a whole lot of bullshit, had you done so a few weeks ago. Douchebag.

3 Comments:

  • I knew you could get out of it, but I didn't think it would be that easy.

    By the sound of it, the court has had to deal with bullshit tickets from that moron before.

    By Blogger Grandpa Eddie, at Sunday, February 26, 2006 3:24:00 PM  

  • Sorry to comment-clog but I just found this: http://www.rhsager.com/mo/2006/02/huh.html and thought you might "enjoy" it as much as I did. While the Ann Coulter quote is what drew me there, the dialog in the comments is what has left me shaking. Share it w Grandpa, too; he'll probably have an opinion or two also.

    By Blogger Joie de Vivre, at Sunday, February 26, 2006 3:34:00 PM  

  • Pops... at this point, all I know is that I paid -0- ... lol

    Juliane - that's a freaking disturbing set of comments... what a bunch of wackjobs.

    By Blogger EconAtheist, at Monday, February 27, 2006 4:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home