Trying To Maintain Rationality

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Letterman v. O'Reilly

This is a kinda funny exchange where Dave gets stuck listening to some of O'Reilly's "liberal erosion of Christmas traditions" goofy obsession; the video (~3.5 minutes long) and transcript are both posted at Mediamatters.org.

A couple blips:

LETTERMAN: I'm -- kind of think we should move on. I mean, but isn't this the kind of thing where, like, once or twice every 20 years somebody gets outraged and says, "Oh, my god, we've got to put diapers on horses"? Isn't it just about, is this like, "So what? Let it go. It'll take care of itself"?

...


LETTERMAN: I'm not smart enough to debate your point to point on this, but I have the feeling -- I have the feeling -- I have the feeling about 60 percent of what you say is crap.


*giggle*

... Bill O'Reilly. ::rolleyes::

whatta dipshit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home