Trying To Maintain Rationality

Friday, July 22, 2005

Today's Peabrained Happenings

Things that I've been thinking about today:
  • Why won't the real GOP call out this administration for the fraud that it is?
  • Why aren't Democrats completely taking Bush, et al. to task?
  • When will the general populace get off its ass and make a stink?
  • Who watches the nightly, national, network news and doesn't long for Walter Cronkite?
  • Holy fucking shit - Black Pepper Jack Doritos are so goddamned good...

That's all I got.

2 Comments:

  • Looks like you've had one of those days where ya got alot to say but just can't seem to type it out. That's OK, we all get them once in a while. Sometimes things just don't click.

    You did make some very valid points with your questions, though, and yes I do wish Walter Cronkite was still doing the evening news. As for the Dorito thing, I'm not so sure about that one, but as long as you like 'em I say go for it.

    By Blogger Grandpa Eddie, at Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:34:00 PM  

  • Hey, glad to have you back, grandpa eddie. =)

    I hate typing. Plus somtimes I want to talk about so many things at one time that I prefer to just toss my thoughts out for consideration...

    Those new Doritos *are* damned tasty - I'm telling ya, man.

    By Blogger EconAtheist, at Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home