Trying To Maintain Rationality

Friday, January 06, 2006

Goddamn You, SprintPCS

--- DISCLOSURE: I HAVEN'T CALLED TECH SUPPORT YET, BUT A NEW DEVICE (ESPECIALLY A *$300 + 2-YEAR CONTRACT* PHONE) THAT COMES WITH SETUP "WIZARDS" AND ALL THAT KIND OF STUFF SHOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE TO GET TO WORK ---

Ya know, if they'd just come to my house and kick me squarely in the nuts, at least we'd be getting right to the point.

JEE-sus.

I've tried to get this fucking Sprint Vision PCS email account (since my hotmail doesn't support POP email) to work; I did the entire fucking setup exactly in the order that all the documentation fucking told me to... and it's still fucking driving me insane with error messages and authentication failures...

So no mobile blogging yet.

Well. Unless I go log into my hotmail account, using the web browser (which, oddly enough, works... and is part of the PCS Vision package, which makes this email issue even more frustrating), and fart around with all the crap that comes with mokeying around with browser-based email on a 2.5" wide screen. But I bought this 650 'cuz for "ease of operation" and for its features, not for the shit that I can do on a phone that costs 1/10th as much.

*AARGH*

Plus I heard that Lou Rawls died.

What a pissy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home